Spas in this city have cropped up like mushrooms in a forest. Most of these are fronts for illicit activities and if you are looking for a reasonably priced location which is only interested in providing therapy services, then you will be hard-pressed. The most common searches that land people on this website are related to spas. And so, I thought about writing an article which focuses on locations which are known to be clean and professional. Below are some such places that I have personally visited and are endorsed by me:
- The Jiva Spa, in Vivanta by Taj, Gurgaon – this hotel is situated near the HUDA City Center metro station (next to Fortis hospital). While I am sure most of the spas in 4/5 star hotels will qualify for this article, this particular one I have used and found to be exceptionally good. You are sure to get pampered by very professional therapists.
- Blue Terra Spa – This has been a steady standard for many years. They have multiple branches and you can be sure of getting a good service. Personally, I think their DLF Phase IV location (in Supermarket 1) is a better spot.
- Spa Soul, in Galaxy Hotel – located inside Galaxy Hotel (behind 32nd milestone) is another gem of a Spa. Again, these folks are very professional. The facilities include showers and steam rooms. And they are very reasonably priced for the quality of facilities that they offer. Try negotiating a discount at the time of the booking.
- Aroma Thai, in Ambience Mall – solid and reliable. Also one of the few places where you can get a decent foot massage in the city. They also have a new location in Good Earth City Center near Sohna road which they don’t yet mention on their website.
- Sawasdee Spa, in Ambience Mall – these folks have also been around for a long time. They also have another location in the city (South Point Mall), but I prefer the Ambience Mall location. Good facilities, but they are always booked also, so you may want to call ahead for an appointment.
Well, these are the only ones that I have used where you are sure to get a good service. I welcome comments from readers who have personal experiences here or any other locations in Gurgaon.